Russian American Armory Company

Was doing a little surfing and ran across Russian American Armory Company's site. raacfirearms.com

Site is up and running and has about all the Saiga type and bolt actions shown. Also provides a list of about a dozen distributors and a toll free number for the company plus a e-mail address. I haven't checked it out any further. Any of you know anything about them?

WOW!

RAAC Saiga 7.62x39 in my local pawn shop!!

Man that's almost what I paid for my converted EAA 7.62x39 that has a pistol grip and uses AK mags. What's a 12 gauge going for?

AKMaster,

$380 to $405.

http://fbmginc.com/rifles_&_shotguns.htm

http://www.saigacentral.com/

Wolverine

I think prices will be in the "gouge" area as the first few trickle into dealers but given time prices wil most likely get back down to somewhere within the realm of reality. Distributor in this area claims he has some comming in with two weeks. Pricing not firm at this time. Guess he's going to test the water and do a little fishing initially.

I think prices will be in the "gouge" area as the first few trickle into dealers but given time prices wil most likely get back down to somewhere within the realm of reality. Distributor in this area claims he has some comming in with two weeks. Pricing not firm at this time. Guess he's going to test the water and do a little fishing initially.

I saw the RAA 7.62 16" for $240 and the .308 synthetic for $320 at a dealer's table at a show last weekend. So I think you are right on. :D