WTS: 2 Kobras and an S-12 Front Sight/Flashider

I have 2 EKP-1S-03M "AA" Side mount Kobras for sale. One is never used and the other has been used very little(still going strong on first set of batteries). I am asking $165 shipped each for the Kobras and $85 shipped for the S-12 Frontsight/Flashider. This FS/FH is the one that Rusmilitary sells and that's where I got it from. I'm going to get my guns Polychoked so I don't need it anymore. When I say shipped I mean CONUS only.

Edited by DaGroaner
I have 2 EKP-1S-03M "AA" Side mount Kobras for sale. One is never used and the other has been used very little(still going strong on first set of batteries). I am asking $165 shipped each for the Kobras and $85 shipped for the S-12 Frontsight/Flashider. This FS/FH is the one that Rusmilitary sells and that's where I got it from. I'm going to get my guns Polychoked so I don't need it anymore.

Hmmm...velly intellested. :devil:

Could you send some pics to powersl@gmail.com?

Thanks!

I have 2 EKP-1S-03M "AA" Side mount Kobras for sale. One is never used and the other has been used very little(still going strong on first set of batteries). I am asking $165 shipped each for the Kobras and $85 shipped for the S-12 Frontsight/Flashider. This FS/FH is the one that Rusmilitary sells and that's where I got it from. I'm going to get my guns Polychoked so I don't need it anymore.

Hmmm...velly intellested. :devil:

Could you send some pics to powersl@gmail.com?

Thanks!

The Kobras come with the camo pouches and I think I still have both of the boxes too.

gallery_2033_3_16920.jpg

gallery_2033_3_54643.jpg

Edited by DaGroaner
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.