Emergency Compliance Issues

Given the following possibilities:

1.) Some of the preferred muzzle attachments for S-12s may be classified as flash hiders, thereby requiring US parts compliance.

2.) The need to begin modifying S-12 shotguns may push buyers over the edge into doing the standard P-grip FCG conversion.

And given that furniture offered by me counts towards US parts compliance, and that my concept of a backorder is different than more complicated supply chains, say K-var, I'll make the following offer:

I would be willing to step up to a group buy if folks were interested in:

a.) A basic three piece furniture set for converted Saigas. Add a US made FCG and you'd have one extra compliance part.

b.) A two piece furniture set for unconverted Saigas plus G2 FCG modified to fit the unconverted Saiga. This would have the maximum legal imported parts count.

Style would have to be uniform, that is the same handguard, buttstock, and grip, and it would be a basic set. (Folks who didn't want all of the above should plan to sell the surplus after the fact.)

I'll try to get pics up soon of what I mean by basic style. Basically it would be something generally agreeable that would also leave the most room for later modification after this limited time for compliance.

Not wanting to complicate matters further, just putting an idea on the table. If folks are interested please post on this thread. I would need someone to take charge of organizing the group buy.

If you folks have other ideas on how to solve your conversion/compliance needs, carry on and more power to you, and I'll keep up with business as usual.

Given the following possibilities:

1.) Some of the preferred muzzle attachments for S-12s may be classified as flash hiders, thereby requiring US parts compliance.

2.) The need to begin modifying S-12 shotguns may push buyers over the edge into doing the standard P-grip FCG conversion.

And given that furniture offered by me counts towards US parts compliance, and that my concept of a backorder is different than more complicated supply chains, say K-var, I'll make the following offer:

I would be willing to step up to a group buy if folks were interested in:

a.) A basic three piece furniture set for converted Saigas. Add a US made FCG and you'd have one extra compliance part.

b.) A two piece furniture set for unconverted Saigas plus G2 FCG modified to fit the unconverted Saiga. This would have the maximum legal imported parts count.

Style would have to be uniform, that is the same handguard, buttstock, and grip, and it would be a basic set. (Folks who didn't want all of the above should plan to sell the surplus after the fact.)

I'll try to get pics up soon of what I mean by basic style. Basically it would be something generally agreeable that would also leave the most room for later modification after this limited time for compliance.

Not wanting to complicate matters further, just putting an idea on the table. If folks are interested please post on this thread. I would need someone to take charge of organizing the group buy.

If you folks have other ideas on how to solve your conversion/compliance needs, carry on and more power to you, and I'll keep up with business as usual.

Somewhat related PM sent.

300RUM