Sign in to follow this  
trx680

12ga bolt head?

Robert has 3 he is testing now and is in the process of testing them now.  He is running one in his competition Saiga to make sure it can stand up to thousands of rounds of abuse before he calls them good to go and then they will take some time to manufacture.  Should have some for sale in 2 to 3 months.

Doug

• Like 1

Robert says he has over 2000 rounds with one of the new bolts in his practice gun and its working fine.  He needs to figure out how much they will cost to make before he can figure a price.  

Doug

• Like 1

gotcha... i been wanting a bolt head with 12 ga receiver rail width on it and a 20 ga extractor and centering bolt face... kinda weird request but maybe if he has some scrap laying around?

gotcha... i been wanting a bolt head with 12 ga receiver rail width on it and a 20 ga extractor and centering bolt face... kinda weird request but maybe if he has some scrap laying around?

You could always call him and ask, but I would expect few companies would give out scrap parts for use in a firearm. Too much liability.

Doug

Please put me down for one (1) complete S12 bolt head heat treated and even ceramic coated AND THANK YOU!!  smile.png

HB of Cj (old coot)  Call placed.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1