Wtf did you just have me watch?

I hope that this is not a future business model.

No, not my model. Just a guy that is bizarre enough to laugh at sometimes.  He was used as an object lesson in Professional Responsibility. Since then, I look him up every now and then because he is usually doing something equal parts insane, self destructive and interesting. The whole train wreck thing.

Shockingly, he gave a career day speech at a high school that I agreed with most of. I wish I could find a link to it.

My practice will be rather different from his. I don't do criminal for one thing*, and I don't go out of my way to get in people's faces for no reason. But you probably know that. One thing I agree with him on though is that people settle too easy too often, and most people aren't accustomed to fighting or taking a stand, so challenging that assumption is a very viable tactic.

*Business/ transactional with some of the firearms stuff you might expect on the side.

p.s. This ad was some convoluted attempt at a visual rant about Bloomberg's big gulp law, and him fighting for your rights. Not as crazy as the truck ad he did.

• Like 2