Well said of him too. The disney factory would be very careful not to make more like him.

VERY limited stock..

I am tight on funds, but I might just have to risk this purchase. Getting on now.

Crap. I needed an XL

• Like 2

I'll double check.. I do a 50/50 profit split with the artist (& Army medic Vet ) Gerry Kissell

Need his blessing to "proceed" with a reprint

• Like 4

Kojima is a hippy fag.. his games suck... if I wanted to get preached at about violence, I'd go to a liberal college..go play games in your mom's basment...

"Kojima is a hippy fag.. his games suck... if I wanted to get preached at about violence, I'd go to a liberal college..go play games in your mom's basment... "

Lol. It's a video game. Calm down. You do know that video games are a huge part of the world culture. How old are you...too old to understand that I guess. Go watch saving private Ryan and blow your load

So old I think I fingerbanged your mom at colossal con.. I get the cultural impact of gaming. To bad you're to busy trying to get platinum trophies and sucking dick than doing anything productive with your life... oh, I'm far more full Metal jacket than ryan... and you're more like Purugly.

• Like 2

Solid is more proof Kojima sucks dick.. COMPLETELY plagiarized his main character from John Carpenter flicks... But you are to young to probably understand the cultural significance of cinema..

Go play Zone of Enders and blow your load....

"You are not fit to chew the stain from the underwear of one of the Greatest generation who served this Great Nation."

Greatest? That's up for debate. The millional generation have recently been dubbed "the founders". Because of thier tollerence, diversity and willingness to seek peace above any other generation. They are "the founders" of a new better world

"Let us know when that "new better world" is ready..."

Let us please go back back to the 1940s...the greatest time in American history. I can't wait. Oh wait...ya that will never happen...it's called progress. Progress is the whole reason the Republican Party as a national leader...will never happen again. They are outdated and refuse to evolve. I used the world evolve because I know republicans hate it lol and the saddest part is, I used to be a 100% republican supporter. I even helped with campaigning and went door to door. Today the party is a joke and I no longer vote for any party

I think "Decline" is the word you are looking for.. you know, the opposite of "progress"..

Thats what you call it when currency is devalued due to inflation/fiat currency BS and a nation slips from being the one true standing super power into cultural and political irrelevance..

• Like 2

wtf work are you involved in?

Work? you mean you have a job?

as for me, you know.. Self employed business owner, community volunteer, USMC veteran.. a real slacker..

as a Minarchist, I'll be here laughing when your Big Govt collapses.. Oh, did you notice the DNC is already out of cash and looking to borrow the loot to make it to election time?

Yeah, lets put them in charge... Smug is right...

Brave new world...

"Orgy-porgy, Ford and fun, Kiss the girls and make them One. Boys at 0ne with girls at peace; Orgy-porgy gives release."

• Like 3

"Work? you mean you have a job?

as for me, you know.. Self employed business owner, community volunteer, USMC veteran.."

Of course I have a job. And we sell a huge varity of products. And I'm in a spot to see all the numbers. Gas prices have a lot to do with it...but almost everything has been subject to deflation. Not just with our company...but many many many companies.

Edited by Yugopap4me

(Edit, comment edited above about how I "Must have been involved with "Drugs" as drugs are always due to our prolonged war or drugs")

I sell heroine to your mom...

now that heroine is 300% cheaper than it was in the 80's...

Do they know you're trolling forums vs working?

• Like 2