the hundred dollar gun part importation law/regulation

always remember the tax man. its not in the gun laws guys. thought I would post this pdf and the link to it

check under 9b on the first page.

http://www.atf.treas.gov/forms/pdfs/f53303a.pdf

Excellent work! Thank you very much. But like I said in my PM to you, if they want you, they will get you. I would imagine that bringing in a shipment or two would keep you off the radar, but a few of them, especially of the same thing might get you on it. But in the case of the guy in FL, he was the one doing the brokering of several peoples orders. THAT is probably how they are going to get him. I have no way of knowing if he had a license or not, they are going after him for the items not matching the inventory list. But either way they will probably force him to go broke and cop a plea when he runs out of resources to fight it.

Great work though on finding that! Thanks again! My next question is does any of the items conflict with any ITARS agreements? I ran into that twice on form 6's (my attempted imports were for resale and I used a broker to do the leg work).

Edited by PvtPyle

dude, it took two hours. I ultimately had to go anonymously with a professional "bot" to hammer the search down correctly. I could not remember where I saw it. I found it, though. there it is.

no problem. I hope it answers your questions, and validates what I told you, personally.

note, you cannot import barrels even if they are 20 bucks....according to that law. you ahve to ASK first. (they MAY let you import a drag barrel if yours is fucked. i bet they wont let you import a dupe just for "keeps".)

DONT FORGET THE TAX MAN PEOPLE

....yeh i know all about the "if they want you" syndrome....thank you very much for reminding me. :)

...oh, i dont import anything, just so you know. I believe USA #1. I go nowhere else. unless it is to buy another saiga, of course !