Fox News...no longer Fair and Balances...

Hello

First of all, while Trump may not be my first choice I will vote for him in a heartbeat if he manages to thwart the RNC's B.S. and take the nomination.

Second of all, most the people who are making judgments about Senator Cruz (or Cruise, or whatever) have probably never heard of him before, or even had anything to do with politics prior to Donald lighting a fire under their asses. Which in itself is not a bad thing, just that Senator Cruz has compiled a pretty impressive record of standing up for conservative causes in his short career in the Senate, against huge opposition (from such as the ex-Speaker of the House John Boneless mentioned above).

The only questionable action I can think of is Cruz's backing of the TPP "treaty", haven't figured that out.

Point is, Senator Cruz didn't emerge at the beginning of this mud-slinging election. He's been around a little while. That "lyin' Ted" stuff might sound cute to Mr. Trump, but in reality Senator Cruz is probably anything but. To be repeating it just shows your ignorance.

He is, for instance, the most stalwart Second Amendment proponent to ever step upon a stage. The New Yorker? Well, I hope he's gonna do the right thing......

-Guido in TX

• Like 2

Standing Ovation to Odd Man Out for his truly heartfelt and thought full post.

Us 50 and above fellows have been to a few rodeos and I think it is up to us to carry the torch of freedom or die trying.

Edited by DaveM
  • Like 2

Hello

To get back to the OP's post, I got a pretty good idea about Fox News "Fair and Balanced" bullshit when I was part of a coalition from the Houston Ship Channel that traveled to D.C. for the 9/12/09 Taxpayer Protest, AKA the Worlds Largest Tea Party gathering. We essentially shut down DC, too bad it was a Saturday.

Anyway, Fox was the only media outlet brave enough to have a trailer on the grounds of the demonstration, right smack in the midst of things, with roving reporters no less.

While the Park Police were reporting estimates of the crowd at 500k to 750K (It's their job to do that)

and they were telling us we were the biggest gathering ever, much bigger than the (half) million man march or the o'blowme inauguration, Fox news, who were right there with us, reported on the Saturday evening newscast that "tens of thousands of tea party participants......"

Yeeeaaah, fair and balanced.....

-Guido in TX