Huffington Post Endorses Trump Rally Violence

Pivoting the presentation slightly, this also indicates how hard the long established "Powers That Be" ; (the people who actually run the world), will push to prevent Trump from winning the general election and by default, (DUHH?) how far they will go to put Hillary in the White House?

Defeat Trump by any and all means?  Also now Obama is gearing up for the campaign trail .... to back Hillary?  Wow!!  My read is they hate each others guts.  Soss ... who has the pull to ORDER the PRESIDENT to do something he does not want to do?  Think it through.  Yikes!  :) :)

We are fucked.  Time to buy what you want and need right now. Like said before, consider this point in time and space like the moment it became apparent McCain was going to lose to Obama.  Remember the $buying panic$ THEN?  Strongly consider a major replay to occur.  Just me.

PS:  This probably means Hillary will NOT be indicted.  No way.  And ... who ARE the puppet masters?

I was a child when those racists took to the streets and set fire to our cities. I will never forget the scared looks on the neighborhood parents faces when they were caught unprepared. Most of those same thugs/criminals are still around today.

Ah so you remember, I was only 13 at the time but it seemed like the whole thing was going to burn.

May just yet

I was not born yet, but my father told me about the riots.

The city he lived in was nice. Quiet urban neighborhood populated by Italian and Puerto Rican immigrants, some Irish and some blacks. Kids walked to the corner store, hung out on the stoop. Sounds corny, I honestly didn't believe him at first. Sounded like A Bronx Tale or Hey! Arnold cartoons. But apparently it was real.

Then the liberals decided to force busing. Because they couldn't stand each neighborhood having its own ethnic fabric and invisible borders. They bused kids from the Italian neighborhood to the black school, and vice versa. Next thing you know tensions run high, 1968 rolls around and the monkeys come out to flip over cars and loot local businesses. Run by hard working immigrants that spent their life savings to open and lived check to check. 

So what next? The whites all left town after the riots, of course. Why bust your ass working 12 hours a day just to come home and find your car broken into? They called white flight racists and said people like my grandparents were ignorant. 

Not sure what the point of this story was, just wanted to share. I'm young and have never experienced such, but I keep it in mind in case it ever comes to that again. 

Pivoting the presentation slightly, this also indicates how hard the long established "Powers That Be" ; (the people who actually run the world), will push to prevent Trump from winning the general election and by default, (DUHH?) how far they will go to put Hillary in the White House?

Defeat Trump by any and all means?  Also now Obama is gearing up for the campaign trail .... to back Hillary?  Wow!!  My read is they hate each others guts.  Soss ... who has the pull to ORDER the PRESIDENT to do something he does not want to do?  Think it through.  Yikes!  smile.pngsmile.png

We are fucked.  Time to buy what you want and need right now. Like said before, consider this point in time and space like the moment it became apparent McCain was going to lose to Obama.  Remember the $buying panic$ THEN?  Strongly consider a major replay to occur.  Just me.

PS:  This probably means Hillary will NOT be indicted.  No way.  And ... who ARE the puppet masters?

I totally agree. That buying panic will be repeated, just not sure it will be quite as long. As a reloader, I am happy to see powder now available. That just now recovered from the post Sandy Hook run on guns and ammo. 22LR is starting to come around again. But I think all that ends in November. 

Now, let Hillary win the WH, and the Dems take back the Senate????

Wow. That will really be scary for us. 

Anyone else noticing that this kind of violence is only occurring in places where the possibility of a victim being armed approaches zero?

I would rather live in a "bad" neighborhood in Louisiana than a good one in Kalifornia, at least here I get a say if someone decides to use my head to make a political point... in 40sw.

• Like 2