WTB: side folder hardware- Russian/Bulgarian

Hello all. Looking for a Unicorn here.

I'm looking for some hardware for my AKS-74M/AK-100 Series poly stock.

Either Bulgarian from the tri-angular metal side folder.

Or the russian AKS-74M/AK-100 Series folder kind.

Both the same except for slight width difference, and the metal folders have a 4.5mm pin, instead of the poly folder 5.5mm....

I need all hardware, to include, front locking latch, and spring. Rear folder Trunnion, and all rivets/pins.

If you have either. I will pay you well for them.

Thanks in advance. :smoke:

~I am looking for these parts from the USA. Not interested in ordering international. Thanks again.~

Don't tell me Honest Andrei didn't come through for you.

Andrei :killer:

Well.

I did receive an e-mail from him 2 days ago.

Kind of pissed me off a little. He teased me about me not getting mine. and 14 other folks getting theirs.

He said mine was returned to him from my old address in MN. But he also sadi that one was sent out 2 months ago.

I cannot believe he sent that. As I corrected my address with him over 5 months ago.

So even if he was for real on that one. That means all the e-mails I received after making that address correction( about 30 e-mails full of promises) were BS. He is not interested in helpingme much. I may have annoyed him.

I can't say I blame him. I didn't flame him or anything. I was impatient. But That is because he said he sent about 5 sets from different locals to me.

I wondered what to believe.

But now it's moot. I received a PARTIAL refund from him. I didn't contest it, as I'm done with this. I got taken a bit.

Lesson Learned. I hope he has better luck in the future.

I'm relegated to hoping others get thier items. Than sell them to me at crazy inflated prices :unsure::(