Coming MARCH 31st... SLITHER... Its got aliens, Giant slugs, and zombies... READY them Saigas boys... Cause they are going to rock and roll!!!

Problem with that is... would make for about a 5 minute movie... I'd want my money back!

:smoke:

The first fifty minutes of the movie would show the slugs, aliens, and zombies ravaging Berkley or San Francisco. :super:

Of course the Saiga rescue crew might have trouble differentiating the zombies from the Birkenstock wearing tree huggers. :unsure:

Christina (Ms. Saiga) has to do a gratuitous nude or sex scene in the movie too. Hmm, which red blooded male Saiga forum volunteers to be pinned under those massive naked knockers for perhaps thirty re-takes? :angel:

I'm sure after about the third or fourth "accidental discharge" by Saiga forum members pinned under Ms. Saigia (Christina's) ample naked bosoms, she would start demanding extra starlet pay. :dollar: :dollar: :dollar::eek:

And probably write a tell-all book about it for extra :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: like another well known White house intern we all know of. :rolleyes:

Hmm, which red blooded male Saiga forum volunteers to be pinned under those massive naked knockers for perhaps thirty re-takes?

:wub: ALL OF THEM?!?!?!?!?! ROFL!!!! :up::lol::up:

:smoke:

That would be one hell of a gangbang and I'm definatly in!!