Krebb's Quad Picatinny Rail Foreend

Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask whether the Krebb's Quad Picatinny Rail Foreend will work with a Saiga 12?

http://www.krebscustom.com/QuadRail.html

If so, has anyone used one and what did they think of it? Thanks in advance for your comments.

Anything can be made to work, just a question of how much modification it would take. It definately won't be bolt on, but if you follow the instructions from some of the other posts on how to get handguards to fit the S12, I'm sure it'd work.

Krebs is supposedly working on a railed handguard for the Saiga 12 shotgun.

It's been an on going project for at least a year and still nothing as of yet.

Mentioned that their CNC operator quit and haven't been able to progress with it.

It depends on what you like and need from your gun. Looks are important but function is also an important aspect of a shotgun. I opted for the TDI LHV47 lower grip combined with a standard AK top grip instead of the Halo and others out there. The TDI is light weight, sleek, and fits the Saiga well. It has side mounts for lasers and lights, a bottom picatinny rail for grips and light combinations, is made of polimer which is good in cold weather, and allows the full use of my Krebs sights and the Kobra scope. Many toprail setups limit the use of regular sights and scopes. What I did not like about the Krebs setup was it limits the use of regualr sights and personally, I prefer my scope location aft instead of forward. The Halo is big and bulky - I perfer a sleaker design plus being aluminum, cold to hold on those winter days. My setup allows mulitple configurations in a minimum of time. Food for thought.