New saiga owner

I stopped in at my local gunstore today to look at a swift scope for the saiga 308 I ordered last week. I was there a few minutes looking at the scopes when he looked up from helping another customer and told me it was in. WOOOHOOOO! I brought it home and tore it apart and put it back together a few times to get familiar with it and then cleaned it. Just waiting for the Aussie ammo from Dan's to show up. There's a gun show here the weekend of the 22nd so I will be seeing what other goodies I can get. Any suggestions? Let me know if those BJBs are worth it.

Ammo from Dan's Ammo just came in. Quick, courteous, great price. Will buy from him again. All I need now are some more magazines and a scope/mount and a couple of ammo cans for storage. The good thing about the Aussi ammo is they come in plastic sealed packs. I would expect this ammo to stay good for quite some time.

Dan's is local to me, me being to the north of Pittsburgh & him being a bit SE. Dan's is great, have been there in person, bought my first Makarov from them . . . . good people. Where you at Stonyhat?

Yeh my local guy has .308 aussie? maybe its south african or korean...actually i think its korean. the same type and packaging of stuff that I buy in .223 in what are is called a "battle pack". they are great for storing mags in with some silca gel packs or other moisture absorbing thingamajig, even though its open once you open it.