WTS: S-12, S-20, S-410 Factory HG's & Buttstocks;

I have the Saiga 410 Stock set and some buttstocks left and added a Saiga 223 stock set and 410 gas tube...

All in unused/or very good condition. Not really looking for trades unless you have shotgun mags.

Thanks for looking! ***Paypal, MO, Check*** All items $5 shipping for first item, free for each additional.

post-2093-1143894736_thumb.jpg

(not actual pic - includes screw for rear of HG as well)

S-223 Handguard, Buttstock & Hardware.

$20 + ship.

post-2093-1143894736_thumb.jpg

S-410 Handguard, Buttstock & hardware.

$20 + ship

***pic coming***

S-410 Factory Gas Tube

Comes complete with rear pistol sight and is in excellent shape. This is perfect for adding AK upper HG retainers to and not having to modify your original.

$20 + ship

post-2093-1143894833_thumb.jpg

Single Saiga Buttstock - as pictured - no screws.

2 available

$5 each + ship

S-12 Handguard, Sold & Shipped to Jeric!

S-20 Handguard, Sold & Shipped to Jeric!

S-20 Sight Rib, Sold to t-amzn

Edited by dinzag

It has the same span as the S-20. The rear saddle will replace your rear pistol sight. The wheel is threaded, whatever the metric threads are for that is what threads the set screw in your gas block needs to be.

I must reiterate, you will need to drill & tap your gas block and screw in a metric set screw. It needs to stick up above the top of the gas block 3/16" and the wheel threads on to that. I do not know the size of the threads, but you should be able to take the wheel to the hardware store and find the proper size set screw.

If you do not feel comfortable doing that, I don't recommend buying it. If someone has a S-20, I am willing to swap gas blocks so the swap is simple.

I will trade anyone their S-20 pistol sight gas block for my GB with threaded stud for easy assembly. $15 shipped for a gas block trade (including sight rib) Otherwise, $10 shipped and a tapped hole is in order for mounting on a S-12. :smoke:

Edit to add:

I can provide exact dimensions for the threaded hole location if someone is so inclined.

post-2093-1143957359_thumb.jpg

Pic of top of S-20 gas block with threaded wheel stud.

Edited by dinzag

O.K. - I have added a stock factory Saiga 410 gas tube with rear pistol sight.

Items available:

S-223 & S-410 Stock Sets - $20 each plus ship

Saiga Buttstocks only - $5 each + ship

Saiga 410 Factory Gas Tube - $20 + ship

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.