saiga 12 gage magazines

I think i'll e-mail Oleg at Rusmilitary,see if he might be able to order them (the magwell/mags).I'd be willing to shell out the bucks if I was sure they'd eventually come in the mail!.

Thanks for all the replys, I have just received email from Ruseller and he advised me that he can sale the mag well separate, Now I am waiting for prices. Just hope it will fit the saiga 12.

Doug

PS: I have ordered the orginal laminated hand guard set and wood pistol grip from him.

I think i'll e-mail Oleg at Rusmilitary,see if he might be able to order them (the magwell/mags).I'd be willing to shell out the bucks if I was sure they'd eventually come in the mail!.

Thanks for all the replys, I have just received email from Ruseller and he advised me that he can sale the mag well separate, Now I am waiting for prices. Just hope it will fit the saiga 12.

Doug

PS: I have ordered the orginal laminated hand guard set and wood pistol grip from him.

Share those prices with the board when you get them?

Doug

The magwell will fit fine. If it shows up. You might as well get the mag/magwell combo too. I think the only reason nobody has tried it yet is that it is supposedly designed with a last round BHO, and without that linkage, you won't help you take advantage of that feature with your new mag and magwell. Also the magwell is the same polyamide as the mag if you didn't know that.

Doug

The magwell will fit fine. If it shows up. You might as well get the mag/magwell combo too. I think the only reason nobody has tried it yet is that it is supposedly designed with a last round BHO, and without that linkage, you won't help you take advantage of that feature with your new mag and magwell. Also the magwell is the same polyamide as the mag if you didn't know that.

UPDATE ON MAG WELL

Received email from ruseller and here are the prices.

Magwell guide 60.00 USD

8 rd mag is 139.00 USD

Now for the bad news, you have to use this mag because the standard mags will not work with the guide.

Doug

Doug

UPDATE ON MAG WELL

Received email from ruseller and here are the prices.

Magwell guide 60.00 USD

8 rd mag is 139.00 USD

Now for the bad news, you have to use this mag because the standard mags will not work with the guide.

Doug

Although this has not been determined, I think that you can mill down a regular mag and get it to work in the magwell. You will only know when you try it, but I think it is possible. This is my opinion after studying it for a while.

Of course I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.