What happened to fbmg???

The server change and upgrade is taking longer than we expected. You can still reach me at pvtpyle45bATyahoo.com

The 12's are here, we have been trying to contact people on the waiting list to get the final billing and shpping info. If that is one of you, give me a ring at 801-571-1160.

Dont panic guys, we are just trying to improve our site and shopping cart.

If we order more than one gun, how many FFLs do we have to send? At $25 per FFL, it adds up quickly so I'd rather just send one FFL and buy a couple guns at once. :smoke:

Once you send them your dealers FFL - they will have it on file. My dealer only charges $10 per gun transfer. (1 gun or 10) When he calls in, he has to specify how many guns. Some dealers charge a flat fee per gun, others charge a % based on taxable value or selling price.

The shipping will be a touch cheaper with more than 1 as well...

:super: WHEW!!! I know I have not bought from FBMG yet- still have any Saiga 308 mags left? I need to get a couple/few. I am glad the glitch is only on the web and not serious-I tried to peruse the sit and could not get it also! Thank you for the update!

"The 12's are here, we have been trying to contact people on the waiting list to get the final billing and shpping info. "

Are thease the ones with ETA of may? or is that the 2nd waiting list.

I have 2 on order.