I'm looking for an S20, anybody got one they want to sell? Converted or not, doesn't matter. Thanks a heap!

PS. I'm having a hard time deciding between a 20 or 12. I've got 2 12g shotties already and don't really need another, but I WANT a 12g Saiga. I don't have a 20g at all, and I like the S20s, so what should I do?

Yeah, that was one main consideration for the 12. I don't know!!! To me it's kinda dumb to have 3 semi auto 12g shotties, and a 20 would fill a hole in my collection, but an S12 is, well, an S12. *bangs head on desk*

Yeah, if you had a Dunham's down there and got deals like I did, you could get a 410 and a 20 or 2 20's for the going price of the 12's. But if the new 20's are only $50 cheaper than a S-12, go with the S-12.

How's that SAS-12 working? You shoot it yet? They had one up here with combat sights for $155 just after new years. $240 down to $180, then $25 off that. I snagged a restocked S-410 instead. Glad I did, but $155 is a hell of a deal for a semi-auto box fed 12 gauge.

Took it out a few weeks ago and shot a round of skeet. had several misfires and FTEs, but I think I've worked out the bugs. Narrowed it down to two mags causing failure to load, and am going to try different ammo for the FTEs and maybe try Tony's extractor spring trick also. What'd he use, an AR-15 extract spring? Overall, I really like it. The guys at the range were like, "WTF is that?" Of course, after I tpld them it was chinese, they got that "Oh, it's cheap commie crap" look. Oh well. I still love it! :)

I'd got the S20 route. What you going to do with another S12?

I regret selling mine. Sweet shooter. Looks like they've worked out mods to the 3 in mag that allows 2.75 shells to work reliably.

Think I saw one on AR15.com for ~250 just a day or two back. I was sorely tempted!

Standardizing on ammo is no reason to avoid a firearm, IMHO.

SSSSAAAAAAIIIIIIGGGGGGAAAAA!

Honestly, I'd get both...

Don't be in any hurry and keep your eyes open for good deals and hop on the first deal that comes up. Then when whichever gun you didn't get is found at a good deal, hop on it too. You won't go wrong with either, but you'll go most right by having both.

If you want a EAA Saiga 20 I have one with the bolt hold open and adjustable sight.

I am needing to pick up a Glock 29 for carry.

Test fired two boxes....they ARE nice to shoot :wub:

Price is $300.00 , which happens to be what I paid, without tax added.

I do like the Saiga's I just need to pick up a G-29 for work.

regards

Paul

If you want a EAA Saiga 20 I have one with the bolt hold open and adjustable sight.

I am needing to pick up a Glock 29 for carry.

Test fired two boxes....they ARE nice to shoot :wub:

Price is $300.00 , which happens to be what I paid, without tax added.

I do like the Saiga's I just need to pick up a G-29 for work.

regards

Paul

Good lord, how did I manage to get one reply doubled into one post :unsure:

Paul

• 2 weeks later...