WTB S-20 Stock Handguard

Looking for factory handguard for my poor S-20 :cryss:

Or if BattleRifleG3 is looking at this then please, I would really be interested in one of your wooden creations a la FNC-FAL or CETME style with a TDI style contoured PG and FAL stock with recoil pad. You had one on an earlier thread but I cant seem to find it. I would try to fabricate my own but a steel or tin handguard would defeat the purpose because I'n not tooled for wood and am not really a wood fabricator by trade. I could put neon or LED lights in it but it would seem silly. This electrician does not make a good woodworker. :ded:

I can make you a lower AK retainer for $25 shipped. You would then be able to mount any AK lower handguard. The HG would need to be opened up to fit the S-20 barrel.

No mods required to gun. See my AKS-20 thread.

A Tapco Galil style AK handguard would go right on and covers the gas tube.

Sorry if that was a hijack - thought I would offer. :angel:

I can make you a lower AK retainer for $25 shipped. You would then be able to mount any AK lower handguard. The HG would need to be opened up to fit the S-20 barrel.

dinzag,

Thanks for the quick reply. If you can throw in some upper retainers for me to weld onto my gas tube and I'll send you $40

dinzag,

Thanks for the quick reply. If you can throw in some upper retainers for me to weld onto my gas tube and I'll send you $40

Done deal. PM sent... :smoke: