Inexpensive conversion done-pics.

I have hold open safety lever coming. May add a lazer and light for a looks thing. I know there are more eye catching conversions. But this was cheap. Stock-$50.00---ForeGrip-$20.00---Tri-Rail mount-$28.00---Safety lever-$14.00---Pistol grip-$25.00. If I go with the g2-fcg $40.00.

All=$177.00, if I can sell the stock and fore grip=minus some on the total.

The SAW grip has lines that match the mag and grip. Cell phone pics not good enough. I'm shopping for a digital camera as of now. Sorry for the poor quality.

The scope is zeroed in but looks to big for a conversion I feel. May go with a short combat scope or red dot. The vertical fore grip may be to long I think, the storage cap is the cause. But I like the storage capabilities. Also if I add a center laser this will cause the grip to drop a little more. May not be desirable for some.

Also the tri-rail mount is as close to the receiver as possible. This limiting the positioning for short arm length.

So if money is limited you see you can do it. This project was a spur of the moment decision and done by a newbie!

Edited by Nomad
Very nice. I must agree, as wrong as it may be, that a forward folding bipod mount right ahead of the receiver would complete the look. The rifle must handle really well in it's current configuration. Am I right?

I just completed it today. Haven't tested it yet. It does feel solid though. Yea I have spotted a bi-pod for it. Bi-pod, laser, light, full mag, hand and vertical grip compartments loaded, and scope, won't be able to pick up the darn thing!