WTB 18.5" barrel for Mossberg 500

If you are in the USA...& live in most of the FREE states...18" is the barrel min & 26+" overall length of the weapon is legal..Remington & Mossberg produce 18+" barrels for sale to the general public..Anything shorter is NFA/AOW etc..

Well..if your trim'n one off yourself..it's kind' of a good idea to keep it between 18 & 19...in case some rookie can't read a measuring tape...

Doug..There was some mossberg 18" barrels on ebay the other day for $39 to $49 when I was look'n for a barrel to whack off for my Remy 870P Max

altho..ya might see if anybody has em cheaper or maybe even one of those Thick walled barrels that mossy makes for the 590A1 ..I may be wrong..but some of the higher priced ones are supposed to be back bored or something ,too....I heard the thicker ones are easier to thread for chokes & such..

Thanks for the e-bay tip. I've been watching some of them and they either go higher than what I want to pay or I miss them. It cracks me up that people will pay as much, or more in some cases, for used items than what they would cost new.

Doug

Yup..that can be a lot a BS..Thats why I contact them...especially if they may have more than one...Sometimes they will avoid the bs & offer ya what ya want ..for a price...I bought two barrels that way..One was still in the remy paper & box & appeared brand new..Got it for $37.45 Shipped....Where everybody else was wanting nearly a Hundred or more..

Good luck..