I wanted to give a preliminary thumbs up to eastwave. I have a mount on order and didn't get any sort of confirmation after a couple days. E-mailed them and they said they didn't see the order. Mailed them back and notified it was my wifes acount and gave the pay-pal ID. Got an e-mail back stating when the item had shipped. I just have never had that kind of respose when dealing with a company. The e-mailings all transpired in less than a day. So far....very happy with customer service and I haven't even gotten the merchandise yet.

Doug

EastWave is very good with communication. Seeing as emails come in the middle of the night here I think they are being answered from Russia. Shipping is direct from Minsk in Belarus, packing is carefully done, and actual shipping time has been about 10 days. I've gotten mounts and scopes from them. Highly recommend them. :smoke:

I am probably one of the most PRO-EASTWAVE people on the forum... I have ALWAYS touted their wares and service... and recommend then highly... I have purchased four of their mounts, and two optics from them... all have been exceptional.

You cannot go wrong with Eastwave products.

:smoke:

I finally got around to mount myscope.....had to find some higher rings. Now the possible issue. I've never used a bore sighter before but I borrowed one from a friend and I think the sight alingment is going to be off to the right and I can't remember on the elevation because I was irritated. I never mounted a scope and ran out of adjustment on the dial. Anyone else have any problems like this. I guess I'll have to order some adjustable rings?? If it quits raining I'm gonna try to shoot tommorow but I'll be limited to 25 yards.

Doug

Yes, I ran into the same problem.

Take a soda can/beer can, and cut it into thin slices and SHIM the rings in between the optics and the mounts, in the direction you want it to move, if using the REAR mount for the shims.

Need more left, put the shim between the scope and the mounts REAR left side...that will move the scope tube slightly to the right in the back, moving the front to the left... so you will need less LEFT adjustment.

Obviously, this will work for all directions... just shim the rear mount in the direction you want the optic to move. You should only need one maybe two slices of soda can... a TEENY bit at the scope makes for several inches of adjustment at 100M.

Good Luck...

:smoke:

Ok.....still havent shot it but did the can shim trick Indy and according to the bore sight I think I'll be in good shape. This is good because I really didn't want to buy new rings. We'll see. Thanks again.

Doug