I am condensing my firearm collection. My 22" .308 and my 16" .223 are both for sale:

post-1542-1149305848_thumb.jpg

22" EAA .308 converted to pistol grip, Red Star Arms Trigger, Bolt Hold Open installed, K-Var Buttstock, Tapco SAW grip, neatly ventilated handguard, LESS THAN 100 ROUNDS FIRED! $400 takes it.

16" EAA .223 Rescued conversion from previous owner. Finished conversion to pistol grip, trigger group now pulled and is not included as I was not able to verify they were US parts, old pivot holes were slightly ground by previous owner, plastic buttons cover 99%. No Bolt Hold Open. Tapco T6 collapsible buttstock, neatly ventilated handguard, Samco Ergo grip (old grip pictured, Ergo grip is now installed), three modified 30 round Bulgarian waffle mags included (1 functions very well, one stacks occassionally, one feeds poorly). No feed ramp is installed. original Saiga 10 round mag body also included.

$250.

Contact me via PM to discuss payment and shipping (to FFL ONLY, of course). Will also sell face to face (Grand Rapids area, Michigan). 150+ rounds of Aussie 7.62 NATO thrown in with the .308 if face to face. Please post here for any further details on the rifles. Thank you.

Falcon73

I am condensing my firearm collection. My 22" .308 and my 16" .223 are both for sale:

post-1542-1149305848_thumb.jpg

22" EAA .308 converted to pistol grip, Red Star Arms Trigger, Bolt Hold Open installed, K-Var Buttstock, Tapco SAW grip, neatly ventilated handguard, LESS THAN 100 ROUNDS FIRED! $400 takes it.

Contact me via PM to discuss payment and shipping (to FFL ONLY, of course). Will also sell face to face (Grand Rapids area, Michigan). 150+ rounds of Aussie 7.62 NATO thrown in with the .308 if face to face. Please post here for any further details on the rifles. Thank you.

Falcon73

PM sent on the S-308...

Edited to add:

The $400 is yours...let me know where to send! :smoke:

Edited by dinzag

That is DIRT CHEAP pricing for both of these rifles... especially converted!!!!

$250 is CHEAP for a NONCONVERTED 223!!!! Someone should snatch this up FAST!!!

Good luck!!!

:smoke:

Thanks for the nod Indy, and thank you Doug and Dinzag for the prompt sales. Both rifles are sold pending payment.

:up: And thank you for a sweet deal & FTF ammo bonus!

Hell... If I hadnt just spent a grand on a new AR... I would have snatched BOTH of those up myself!!!

I cant WAIT to see what dinzag does with the 308... should turn out quite a good looker if its anything like the shotty conversions hes done. :up:

:smoke:

Payment has been received, both rifles are sold. Thank you all for your interest. Extra thanks to Dinzag and Doug for smooth and professional transactions. Both have been fine gentlemen to deal with. Enjoy your rifles!

• 2 weeks later...

Well due to impending thunderstorms, the bike run was cut short. We only pulled down 1400 miles this year. I contacted Falcon73 about the need to change our previously agreed terms and he made himself available for an earlier pick-up. Thanks man!

Everything went smooth with transporting her home - I felt like busting it out on a couple times on a few dumba$$ drivers and some gutsy deer trying to gimme a heart attack! :eek:

Thanks again Falc!

post-2093-1152312455_thumb.jpg

Edited by dinzag
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.