A new brother for the Boys

In the middle of doing conversion for my brother's s-12. Making me want to save up for my own.

He started out with 19" threaded barrel and wanted me to cut it down to 18" but I told him not to because of the interior choke threads. I don't have a wrench to take it out so I didn't weld the FSB to the barrel. He has a door breacher FS that I welded to the FSB from russmil. I aquired a romanian ak parts kit from DPH arms to use as spares. I took off the trigger guard and modified it as per Cobra's tutorial and tried to use as much of his techniques as I could. I still wanted to use the MIG welder to hone my skills so I didn't use any rivets or screws where I could just tack weld. Still have to go to Lowes to get the Hillman plugs but here are a few pics of the process. The trio pic is just my version of Cingular bars: my WASR- 10, my Saiga-20, and my brother's Saiga-12. The Stooges are one of my favorite backdrops. Hope you like the views and please gimme some feedback as to any errors in my ways. :blues:

I told my brother, Got Lead, to contact Cobra to vent his HG. I like this look rather than using a Tapco Galil style HG which he wants to do so he may be contacting dinzag for one of his retainers.

Edited by nyclu3

Lookin' good brutha! Moe looks happy! Good choice to keep the choke capability. Function over form.

Let me know if I can mill that HG.

$45 gets it done and shipped to ya with a bottle of Hell's finest. :devil:

Or if you don't like hot stuff knock $5 off of that.

Lookin' good brutha! Moe looks happy! Good choice to keep the choke capability. Function over form.

No, mo hotta mo bettah!!! :devil::evil::nuke:

I'll let him know. Cuz if he doesn't want it I'll send you my mangled one and his to vent so I can put it on my s-20

Let me tell you guys something. I eat the hottest of the hottest food, and nothing but nothing is ever hot enough for me.................until Cobra sent me some of his blend. Holy shit Batman! You'll think twice before you pour a bunch of that shit on your food...........I don't care how hot you like it.

Let me tell you guys something. I eat the hottest of the hottest food, and nothing but nothing is ever hot enough for me.................until Cobra sent me some of his blend. Holy shit Batman! You'll think twice before you pour a bunch of that shit on your food...........I don't care how hot you like it.

:cryss: An the side effects for some of us can be hazardous to others :super: That's why I made sure I have a comfortable couch. :smoke:

Cobra, even if I don't get anything done, I would still like a price list and samples of your creations.

Ya know...there's a viscous rumor go'n round over at the US Marshals Org Crime Unit....been lot'sa wiseguys disappear'n lately......& ALL just shortly after being observed consuming Some of Cobra's special Hot sauce....or making more of it...their not sure on the timeline...Ya know how Govt workers are...... :rolleyes::eek: