FBMG... a problem with an order...

Just wanted to get things put in the right places here at the forums...

Thank you for looking into this for our members!!! Without them, there would be no forum!

:smoke:

From TEXASAK73 ....

I have paid for 3 here is my invoice number. bd2cdf5bd345727481eb my card has been charged.Lets see an update please.
CORREIA Replies...

TexasAK73, did you pay online, or did you phone your credit card in? And on what date?

Dan, I don't need to put you down for anything. Just order on the FBMG website, or mail us payment with an order.

Birrdog, I'm taking care of the spreadsheet of orders. I don't have a listing for your screen name. (that is why we asked for screen names and real names).

TEXASAK73 Responds...

yes I paid online I'm not at home on my puter let me try to access my email from remote.... and...ok here is a copy of the email I got after placing my order.

Merchant : FBMG

Date/Time : 20-Jun-2006 12:16:19 AM

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========

Invoice : bd2cdf5bd345727481eb

Description : Purchase Order

Amount : 107.84 (USD)

Payment Method : Visa

I deleted the billing and shipping info

Sorry I couldnt post the actual posts, I could only stick them back in the original thread... Go figure..

:smoke:

Larry is on it and will get it resolved.

The problem is that people have been sending in orders without all the info we ask for. Like their name, a mailing address or contact phone number, or their online moniker to help us cross references the orders. We are not building bios on people for their momoirs, but when Jack from online posts he has an issue or wants to make sure we got his order, but we dont know who he is or what not, it is kind of hard to track it down.

But Larry is working on it.

Larry is on it and will get it resolved.

The problem is that people have been sending in orders without all the info we ask for. Like their name, a mailing address or contact phone number, or their online moniker to help us cross references the orders. We are not building bios on people for their momoirs, but when Jack from online posts he has an issue or wants to make sure we got his order, but we dont know who he is or what not, it is kind of hard to track it down.

But Larry is working on it.

Well Before the order was confirmed I used the space provided to type a meesage.Which included my Saiga-12 name.I cannot recall the entire message.Unfortunately I cannot check the status of an order on your website.

I followed the instructions including a contact #,user name etc.

I did not say you in particular, but it happened more than 30% of the orders. Larry is nothing if not meticulous, he will get the answers for you.

When I get in this morning, I will check the orders and forward what we have. From here on though, just email me or larry directly to expedite the whole thing.

james@ and larry@fbmginc.......

Texas, I'll get it taken care of. We're normally closed on Sunday/Monday, so I won't be in the office until Tuesday, except I'm teaching a CCW class most of that day. I will figure out what the issue is and get it resolved for you this week.

No problem,I sent some emails and some PM's.I hope I did not put down a different forum name which may be causing some confusion.

• 2 weeks later...