Have a like new Saiga 16" .223 rifle. Has the normal wear where the safety slides up and down, otherwisw perfect. Comes with 5 slots on each side of forearm for cooling, skeleton stock with para cord bought from a board member here, sling, 2 10 round saiga mags, pistol grip, Russian 4x scope/mount with range finder, and buffer. Has not been converted but looks as if it has because of the pistol grip/stock that is on it.

Shoots great with wolf 55gr and has exactly 122 rounds through it. Original owner bought 5 months ago.

Want 415.00 shipped to ffl. Postal mo please. Email Bud with questions at LBBMK@comcast.net

Where are you located?

I hope that rifle has had some serious FCG work done and a new gas piston to boot. :angel:

Why do you say that Cobra? It shoots just like any other Saiga.

I hope that rifle has had some serious FCG work done and a new gas piston to boot. :angel:

I am in Maryland

I second the suggestion of selling the new stock as an accessory.

Last question and I will stop beating a dead horse. If the stock and pistol grip are both American made it seems to me that I am replacing a Russian stock with 2 American parts. Could someone enlighten me please. Thanks, Bud

If you make any changes to the rifle at all regarding parts on the ATF's list, you are considered to be "assembling" a firearm. The law states that you can not assemble a firearm with more than 10 imported parts.

Look in the tech section, the Saiga FAQs, any of the tutorials, or do a search for 922r compliance, and you will find tons of posts on this subject.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.