In a gunshop

There is because the Russians wont sell them o us at this point. We have already gotten the preliminary nod from ATF. I told them I would order 200 myself if they could get them.

There is a big reason, and it lies with the Russians. But RAAC is over there right now working on some stuff for us, and these are on the list of items to cover, yet again.

We should know something next week or so.

There is because the Russians wont sell them o us at this point. We have already gotten the preliminary nod from ATF. I told them I would order 200 myself if they could get them.

There is a big reason, and it lies with the Russians. But RAAC is over there right now working on some stuff for us, and these are on the list of items to cover, yet again.

We should know something next week or so.

OK. Good info. I recently wrote Concern Izhmash on behalf of a group of investors to get the EXP-01-30 with the "sporter" config. I am waiting for an answer as we speak.

There is actually someone on the ground right now trying to just that very thing.

If you have a group of investors that are ready to throw down a million dollars or so (that seems to be the magic number to get them to start talking serious) you should call me. We have several projects going right now where we are looking at using investors.