Where to find a rubber eye extension?

This sort of goes along with my last post. I've been looking for a rubber eye extension like the ones on the super expensive russian type scopes. I can't seem to find one anywhere. I would really like to put them on my SKS rifle scopes as well as my Saiga when I order it in a few weeks. I like the sniper type look a lot and I think it makes almost any scope look way more bad ass.

--DamnTheMan

Thanks for the link! I wish they had a picture because I've seen a few different types, but I'm sure they will work out fine. I have actually thought about getting a POSP scope and mount, but I think I'm going to end up getting a 1X42 red dot scope for hunting deer this fall. I might end up getting a POSP scope when I have a little more money, but I'm just a poor college student so I'll have to wait awhile before I can afford the finer optics out there. Thanks again for the link.

--DamnTheMan

I just googled for the "rubber eyepiece" and found another link in case anyone is interested.

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/cgi-bin/kowst...ries%3B%20Other

I ordered one of their SKS mounts last week for an amazing $35. I checked out an article at www.surplusrifle.com and they had nothing but great things to say about this mount. I'm hoping it will work out well for me. I really think I'm going to enjoy being able to completely remove my scope mount and have it return to zero after re-attaching it.

--DamnTheMan

Given shotgun distances, red Dot on a Shotgun is about all that makes sense to me. Well, I guess there are the turkey scopes that are 1.5-4x. Simmons makes one with a diamond in the reticle that I have on a AR. I REALLY like them.