Hi-cap .223 and 7.62 mags....

I just got word that there is a new .223 and 7.62 hi-cap mag for the Saiga. It is supposed to fit un-modified guns. Now before anyone asks about the legality of them in an unmodifed gun, I don't know or care. That is something for you to sort out based on federal law and you r local laws. But they are supposed to exist now. We have a .223 30rd mag on the way to evaluate.

Retail on them is pretty high though for a 30rd .223 and 7.62. The 7.62 is around $35 and the .223 is around $49 with is going to be very hard to compete against the surplus stuff out there. At this point we do not even know where they were made, but they were made by a company called sure-fire (no, not the light company) which makes me think they were made off shore.

I will keep you posted as to what we learn when they get here and what quality they are. But right now, you guys know as much as I do.

Thanks for the heads up!!! I think that is some sweet news. The prices are a bit high... but for those that do not wish to convert... these might be the ticket. and on that note... Well, let me jump in on this right from the get go...

:nuke::nuke: THIS WILL NOT BE THE THREAD TO DEBATE LAGALITIES!!! :nuke::nuke:

If you have magazine related questions obviously this will be where to ask them, but guys, please... lets leave all the hullaballoo debate crap elsewhere...

AND as mentioned... Right now... we *ALL KNOW AS MUCH AS HE DOES!*

:lol: Thank you! I am sorry if anyone feels I am "talking down" to them in my tirade... It just seems that no matter how many times we try to make the obvious even more so... there are a few that feel they need to ask what was already covered anyways... :blink::huh::wacko::blink:

:smoke:

PvtPyle - thanks for the heads up!

Thanks Indy! You always say what the rest of us don't want or have time to.

Blow my message away if you want since it's unrelated to the original topic.

I just wanted to state a BIG public "THANK YOU!!!!!"