Anyone know for sure if the soldered on chokes are considered a foreig

Anyone know for sure if the soldered on chokes are considered a foreign part as per the official ATF list?

Muzzle attachment?

I believe it would count as a barrel extension. I'm not totally sure but that's my guess. Nice avatar BTW!

Anyone know for sure if the soldered on chokes are considered a foreign part as per the official ATF list?

Muzzle attachment?

As far as I interpret the law, if it's soldered/welded on (permanently affixed) it's like it doesn't exist and doesn't count because you no longer have a threaded barrel. :smoke: Friggin' government beauracratic nonsense. :haha:

A barrel extension is not on the end of the barrel, but rather it 'extends' the barrel to the receiver. GOB has it right; shotgun chokes are not considered muzzle attachments... nor are they flash suppressors. Chokes are not part of 922r.

FYI - AR15/M16s are one type of rifle that have a barrel extension, but AKs do not have them.

Edited by RDSWriter
Normally I would complain about someone "Stealing" my avatar... but in this case...

ExpeditionX.... NICE!!!! :up: :up: :lol::up: :up:

I never get tired of seeing sweet lil Christina... :wub:

:smoke:

I just figured you were showcasing her shirt.

I was bringing to light her sparkling smile.

She is like candy that you never get tired of.

Shes always happy.

Shes always positve.

Shes always eager to show.

:)

Edited by expeditionx

And I thought you were showing off her lovely round...........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

.eyes!

And I thought you were showing off her lovely round.....................................................................

eyes!

yeh but what do you do if she wants to ride ya? hope she doesnt try to kiss you while she's doing you? wouldnt that be attempted murder or something? titties are nice and all, but those are a TAD big for my taste! I wonder how many gallons of sillycone is in that girl's chest.