If that mag is exactly like the steel 35's on the top you will need more than just a feedramp. I tried for awhile to get my LEO 35's to work (and mine has a feedramp) but had no luck. The bolt would ride up over the round sometimes. I even spoke with "the Shiek" about it and he said he also gave up on the steel Galils. Also they flop around alot. Please tell me the 50's are different and will actually feed.

If that mag is exactly like the steel 35's on the top you will need more than just a feedramp. I tried for awhile to get my LEO 35's to work (and mine has a feedramp) but had no luck. The bolt would ride up over the round sometimes. I even spoke with "the Shiek" about it and he said he also gave up on the steel Galils. Also they flop around alot. Please tell me the 50's are different and will actually feed.

Thanks for the heads up Cobra! I assumed they were like the AK mags in the 762x39 saigas. Those feed great with a guide. I'll load one up and let you know. I'll edit those out thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.