Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been lurking over here for quite some time

and finally decided to actively participate. I recently picked up a saiga 7.62 that needed some

TLC and I am sort of getting an itch to get the one with magwell dimples too. It's sort

of amazing how you can be drawn into this little hobby.

Take it easy. And I will see you all around.

meangreen

Ah yes.........as a former longtime lurker myself around this site before venturing off into being sorta active, I also welcome you !! Lots of informative stuff here, and really knowledgable folks....... All that, and a bit of crazy shit from time to time too, but ain't that what makes it good ?

Gettin' my first Saiga pretty soon.......it's ordered !! The waiting has pushed me off into getting stuff done I've long put off with some of my other toys.....US parts I've needed for some, and finally reworking that old M-1 Carbine......

It's a good time here.......have fun........ it's a GOOD little hobby........

Welcome to the forum bro, yup you may get one and another and one

more and well things go crazy some times, some times

you do a conversion and after is done sale it and do a different

conversion of the same caliber gun is always new stuff to do

to a Saiga rifle.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I think I am going to hit the grond running. I am already working on getting the feed ramp(s) as that is an easy solution to the expensive factory magazines. I will post on my progress.

-meangreen

Thats what we like to hear...now you just need to post pics of your addiction (it will become that ) when its finished, in the middle...or somewhere near the begining