Saiga mag specs

Would anyone be interested in a 2 round extention for their 8 rounder.

CNCed Aluminum? B)

What would you be willing to pay :dollar:

I'm interested, and the level I'd pay depends on the availability of the Kevin's 10 rounders.

If yours fit in Kevin's 10 rounders, then I'd pay ~40 each.

If Kevin's mags don't make it, I'd pay ~45 each.

If Kevin's mags make it, and yours only work on factory mags, then I'd pay ~20 each. I wouldn't use them as primary mags (backups or not at all)

BTW, I think this last scenario is most likely.

Another BTW, I think the $ above are on the steep side, I'd guess if priced at those points that a third to a half of all your potential customers would pass.

Longshot I was working on an proto type +2 extension made out of sheet metal, I had it semi functional but still needed refining, when APG came out with the 10 rounders and was taking pre orders I abandoned the project. I may return to it. But I think a +3 or even +4 is possible if you machine a rim trench into your extension. The reason I only attempeted a +2 was that the shells would remain in the origanal magazine, essencially I was only making a pocket for the follower and spring to sink into when the mag was fully loaded.

I think I might re-visit my project I have a week before my next college term starts.