WTB Boltaction .308 rifle

In case you may wanna go higher, I have a Parker Hale ultralite 308. It is post ww2 , it is straight mauser, it is beautiful old world English fanatical craftsmanship. The wood is beautiful, old hand cut and checkered, the blueing is highly mirror polished. the bbl is actually stamped 'J.C. Penny's'. i am not too old, but I never remember jc penny's ever selling rifles, even when I went there with my parents as a kid.

it is also sick accurate. it will shoot moa with almost anything, including milsurp, in particular, S.African, all british empire foreign country stuff, most of the old nazi S. American stuff. I have just decided , spur of the moment of course, to get outta boltie 308. I origionally bought it as a hunting rifle, but it is too pretty to take to the woods in my opinion. I am also selling the ammo I have, about 1100 rounds. mostly wolf, and milsurp, to include, 2 S. african battle packs, and lots of Wolf ammo, plus the rest is factory stuff.

Plus Ive also molycoated all metal surfaces and the bore , so it really cools fast, and is so slick inside the bbl, it is super easy to clean. Also improves consistent accuracy. With a special custom handmade padded leather sling, first $ 450 gets it.

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg