That funny bunny!!

I also received my 3 mags today via USPS. Quality is very good and each holds 20 as promised. The polymer used to make these is some tough stuff! They arrived in a USPS large soft priority '"bag" without any damage. I'm impressed since I'm a mail carrier and I've seen what the disgruntled monkees can do to a package. My hat goes off to all you at FBMG that made this America dream come true! Bud Light needs to make a tribute to y'all; the little guys with big gun dreams bringing 20 round joy to the other little guys. Thanks again.

New member here, been reading the posts and info for at least a year. I signed up early for the 20rd mags and got 'em today. FBMG, Pvt Pyle, Tromix, a huge THANK YOU SIRS!!!!! The next firearms related purchase that I make, if you folks have the product or service for which I am looking, my money is going to YOU! Also, we who took the leap of faith with you appreciate the fact that our individual small orders are being filled before the big distributor orders. Just another example of why you deserve our business. THANKS AGAIN!