Alright, genious, since decided to go crying to the mods, just how many rounds are you selling, since you got all huffy about my offer to buy one round?

I'm certainly not a genius, I work for a living. I'm selling 300 rounds (I may have more, I'll know later), but I won't do business with you as (not that you were really interested in doing business with me) you aren't worth the headache.

You hijacked my thread, am I supposed to sit and take it? Of course I told the mods. I want a clean board where I can learn from others and offer advice if I know something helpful (not get hijacked by you). Huffy? I agree with you on that small detail. <_<

Edited by glockamolee

Yep I just love to get up and come in here to a bunch of fucking stupid whining. BW why do you feel it necessary to pester this guy? If you want to buy his ammo then pay him what he wants PER ROUND. If you just want to harass him then please keep it in a nice private pissing contest between you and him.

There is no room for a smartass in the for sale forum.

And BTW how do you know he's been "crying to the mods"? I didn't hear anything until just now and the other mods are currently offline.

Yep I just love to get up and come in here to a bunch of fucking stupid whining. BW why do you feel it necessary to pester this guy? If you want to buy his ammo then pay him what he wants PER ROUND. If you just want to harass him then please keep it in a nice private pissing contest between you and him.

There is no room for a smartass in the for sale forum.

And BTW how do you know he's been "crying to the mods"? I didn't hear anything until just now and the other mods are currently offline.

I did offer to pay him what he wanted per round; he didn't say how much he was trying to sell, so I made an offer for one.

He told me in a PM he was gonna go cry to the mods.

But seriously, Dinzag hit this on the head. Glockamolee got all mad about it.

Edited by BlenderWizard

100 rounds have been sold. Ryan, you can buy up to 200 rounds, since you are my second response. If you'd like to just buy 100 rounds, thats ok.

Some times harassment is weakly disguised as "humor." I mean, I'm not that Anal about things.

But anyhow; I'm between Detroit and Pt. Huron Dinzag.

Some times harassment is weakly disguised as "humor." I mean, I'm not that Anal about things.

I'm sure he wasn't attempting to harrass you. He was just being a smartass as we are all prone to do from time to time. You should have just given it back to him.

A more appropriate response from you would be to offer free shipping for his "ONE ROUND" as long as the shipping distance was confined to ..........let's say........ within 150 yards..........

Edited by Vermiform

I'm sure he wasn't attempting to harrass you. He was just being a smartass as we are all prone to do from time to time. You should have just given it back to him.

A more appropriate response from you would be to offer free shipping for his "ONE ROUND" as long as the shipping distance was confined to ..........let's say........ within 150 yards..........

Vermiform, thanks for being the Island of common sense. I totally agree.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.