New x39 shoots way left

Whats up guys, I got my x39 (20") out to the range and the thing shoots far to the left. The scope I was trying to sight in ran out of adjustment and then with iron sights I had to push the windage adjustment all the way over left to get her to shoot straight.

Could the barrel be bent? Anybody else have this problem?

Thanks

Hmm, if it was just the iron sights that you noticed this with, I would suggest you check for a canted FSB. It would seem that putting a scope on would bypass any cant problem though; I don't read here enough to know if anyone has ever had experience with a Saiga showing up with a bent barrel, although it is probably not outside the realm of possibilities.

Dammit!!! I was hoping everyone would be like; " Oh there's no way its bent, its impossible"!!! But I guess it may be the case. Vjor, I think I will have to try the laser thing, thanks for the idea, that ought to tell me for sure.

Hey dont get all work up for noting yet, if any, anything can be fix and it sound more

like canted sights that anything else even can be the ammo, some guns dont like

some ammo, my ex beretta pistol used to put PMC all over the place, you change the ammo

and that thing was in the money.