Well, I found a few magazines that are NOT on the AK magazine chart... If they were I wouldn't be here asking...

They are all 30 round, steel, LRBHO magazines. They are all almost identical in design, except that TWO of them have a "Fleur-De-Lis" design at the bottom of the magazine... That is a pattern I have NEVER seen on an AK style magazine...

So... Where are they from???

:smoke:

3mags.jpg

bosnian. they're worth a bunch. people are price gouging about $100 for the fleur de lis mags

i wish i had one of those fleur de lis mags... wanna sell it to me cheap? ;)

edit: i just checked around and the fleur de lis mags appear to be down to $75ish an the plain 2-ribs are going for $20-$30

Edited by 44rdv4rk
bosnian. they're worth a bunch. people are price gouging about $100 for the fleur de lis mags

Are you SHITTIN ME?!?!?!?

Holy fuck... I would like to hear some folks back up that assessment!!

How about the Non-Fleur-De-Lis? Is that also Bosnian? and just not worth what the Fleur-De-Lis ones are???

Cause if they are worth that much... I am psyched!! That could be almost a new rifle right there!!

Wanna hear the KILLER part, though!?!?!?

These were mixed in the 20 pack of 30 rounders I got from Sportsmans guide for $44.00...(YES... $44.00 for TWENTY MAGS!) With the LRBHO chinese mags, and the regular AK mags... YEE HAH! :up::super::up::super::up::super: I guess the sun even shines on a dog's ass now and then, eh?!?!?!

Where were these being sold that they were commanding that sort of price???

I have checked gun broker, but cant find any FDL mags.

I saw a few regular Bosnian... but they had a lot of time left... and no bids, so who knows...

Ok, thanks... I dont plan to hock them... but its nice to know where, just in case I find I am needing some loot quick... hell, who knows... maybe they might even sell here, if it ever came to that... :up:

20 mags for $44!?!? WTF?

I just bought 12 mags for $71 from the same website. I hope I got some of those 75-dollar mags in there too!

I can confirm that even if the shipping address is Florida, but the billing address is NY, they will not ship the mags. Billing and shipping address must both be in 'legal' states. But they don't tell you that until the order is shipped... :rolleyes:

Where were these being sold that they were commanding that sort of price???

I have checked gun broker, but cant find any FDL mags.

I saw a few regular Bosnian... but they had a lot of time left... and no bids, so who knows...

Just throw it up on ebay, there are actually a lot of AK/Saiga related things (like S-12 10rnd mags) that get some crazy prices. Hell, I may even bid on it.

Ok, thanks... I dont plan to hock them... but its nice to know where, just in case I find I am needing some loot quick... hell, who knows... maybe they might even sell here, if it ever came to that... :up:

keep me in mind if you ever want to part with one. :wolfwood: