Anyone ever dealt with Oleg from rusmilitary.com?

Hello,

I purchased two AK-101/Saiga .223 Mags from Oleg on the 29th of December. Shortly after the 1st, I received a near torn in half envelope containing what was left of a packing invoice. I'm not sure what else was inside this small envelope, but moving on. The following day, I received a package containing the two springs for the two mags I ordered. I have no idea when or if the mag bodies are coming to me. Not to mention, any and all email attempts I make are promptly returned to me saying said email address doesn't exist. Does anyone know him at all on these forums? I really would like my magazines or at least some communication.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hello,

I purchased two AK-101/Saiga .223 Mags from Oleg on the 29th of December. Shortly after the 1st, I received a near torn in half envelope containing what was left of a packing invoice. I'm not sure what else was inside this small envelope, but moving on. The following day, I received a package containing the two springs for the two mags I ordered. I have no idea when or if the mag bodies are coming to me. Not to mention, any and all email attempts I make are promptly returned to me saying said email address doesn't exist. Does anyone know him at all on these forums? I really would like my magazines or at least some communication.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hang in there another few days. He's OK in my book. Check the email address again.

If you got a torn envelope with FSU Connections (I think that's right) on it your mag bodies are lost in the mail somewhwere. You need to go to the website and email them at the sales and service address.

If you got a torn envelope with FSU Connections (I think that's right) on it your mag bodies are lost in the mail somewhwere. You need to go to the website and email them at the sales and service address.

He sends the invoice in a separate envelope from the package, so all hope may not be lost. I just ordered from him a few weeks ago and got an envelope and later the actual package.

....my first order with Oleg was a nerve-wracking experience......... a little patience is required to deal with him, but he comes through.......

As I understand it, 3 months is a standard time-frame.......and that's about what it worked out to be for me............ Very reliable, but not very immediate........

It depends on what you order though. If it's in stock it can be a lot faster. I got my last order in 6 days :eek:

That's pretty kickass from England to Fuquay.

Agree Cobra. Have never waited more than a few weeks max for anything that was in stock.

Being in the UK I don't have the problems you do of International post but I have always had excellent service from them. Oleg has several alternate emails on the website so maybe try one of the others. As a last resort it's normally him that answers the phone and a call to the UK isn't that expensive so maybe give him a call direct?

fsu@rusmilitary.com general enquiries

rebecca@rusmilitary.com sales

oleg@rusmilitary.com

oleg.fsu@ukonline.co.uk back-up e-mail address

TELEPHONE

UK & Europe: 01344 750.735 (00 44 1344..) from 9am to 6pm

........Mobile: 07970 541757 (00 44 7970..) after 6pm