It mounts to the back of an FN M249 SAW.

You guys may not recall, but ACE LTD got started when Bob bought a huge lot of surplus M249 stocks and made new attachment trunions which encompased folding mechanisms. Here is a pic of one of the very first stocks to leave ACE.

8inchB.jpg

Throw in an adapter and folding mechanism, and I'll take it. :P

OK, that'll be 500 bucks. 35 for the folding mechanism, and 440 for the custom made adaptor. You know.....shop time.

:P :P

Let's barter: $60 shipped.

Or don't sell it, see if I care. :P

OK, that'll be 500 bucks. 35 for the folding mechanism, and 440 for the custom made adaptor. You know.....shop time.

I'll make you a custom skeleton stock out of wire hangers for 60 bucks. It secures to the receiver with ordinary twist-ties. It won't provide a good cheekweld, but it'll cushion the blow of the receiver smashing into your face. :haha:

I'll make you a custom skeleton stock out of wire hangers for 60 bucks. It secures to the receiver with ordinary twist-ties. It won't provide a good cheekweld, but it'll cushion the blow of the receiver smashing into your face. :haha:

Only if it comes in a "tactical" black color with the sights on the side...ya know so my homeboys can use it and still be all cool and shit

If scoutjoe doesn't want it, and as long as it really looks cool, I'll take it.

If scoutjoe doesn't want it, and as long as it really looks cool, I'll take it.

I'll make two!!!

Did somebody say "GROUPBUY"??!!!

:super:

It mounts to the back of an FN M249 SAW.

You guys may not recall, but ACE LTD got started when Bob bought a huge lot of surplus M249 stocks and made new attachment trunions which encompased folding mechanisms. Here is a pic of one of the very first stocks to leave ACE.

8inchB.jpg

I have one of those stock and his folding mech. ( I have had it since the 90'S) sucks it hits my bolt when you try to fold it to the left side. Bob is one cool guy! Those are some tuff stocks. I finished off a wild hog with mine. You know a way to make it fold on the left side and not hit the bolt handle?

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.