Second Mag Order from FBMG

I placed this order on Jan. 23 after being told that the mags were in stock and ready for shipping. I got my three today (Jan. 31). I now have a total of six of these mags, plenty for me.

I give FBMG A ++++ for developing a good-looking, working hi-cap mag for the Saiga .308. Many talked about doing this, no one else came through. But FBMG let us down on prompt assembly of mags, prompt filling of orders, and in not sending out mags in the order in which customers paid for them--exactly contrary to their promise. Their packaging of shipped mags is about the worst I have seen. The mags I have received have been placed loosely in an unpadded mail mag with a little paper thrown in for good measure. Lucky these mags are tough, because the packaging provides virtually no protection. I think we have learned that FBMG got over their heads in terms of carrying through on this project once the mags were designed and produced. I hope that James and Larry will now use their hard-earned experience and knowledge to produce more hi-cap mags, for Saigas and for other rifles. They now have the skill and resources to do this, provided the .308 project pays out as a good investment for them. I think it will if there is proper publicity. Almost everyone who owns a Saiga .308 or plans to get one will want some of these mags.

Monomonk

Sigh....

I ordered mine before you did.... still waiting for them.

Still, I have no complaints regarding FBMG. I talked to them on the phone, and have no doubt they are pulling double duty filling the orders on file.

John

Yours went out USPS priority with his. If you do not have them in the mail TOMORROW call me. I will track them. We had a bit of a time catching up from our absence at SHOT. I did not anticipate the orders that came in during that time. Sorry for the delays guys! We are waiting on more base plates now to make sure we are WAYYYY plused up on inventory.

Thanks for the heads up :)

I wasn't in any rush, however. I know how it is running a business. And it was a pleasure speaking to your associate on the phone!

Thank all of you guys over there for this product. This was the deciding factor for me to get a Saiga 308 over a FAL.

I have to get my FFL holder to send it to you guys to order another rifle soon.

All the best!

John

Glad you guys got your mags. Anybody else not get theirs? Ordered 10 , got one. Charged for 10. Runaround emails. How about a return call on my request?

DanJ

Same thing happened to me. Situation resolved by one simple phone call. FBMG suggests best way to contact them is by phone.

FBMG suggests best way to contact them is by phone.......

Tried that too. Left a message on voice mail.

Glad you guys got your mags. Anybody else not get theirs? Ordered 10 , got one. Charged for 10. Runaround emails. How about a return call on my request?

DanJ

Same thing happened to me. Situation resolved by one simple phone call. FBMG suggests best way to contact them is by phone.

I still haven't recieved my order from June, but i've been assured it'll be next week, so here's hoping to that. Not sure why exactly orders that were placed a week ago are being assembled and shipped out before mine,though... :unsure:

FBMG has been quite helpful and nice everytime i've called though. Good company to work with.

Edited by ShadowAngel

** I still haven't recieved my order from June, but i've been assured it'll be next week, so here's hoping to that. Not sure why exactly orders that were placed a week ago are being assembled and shipped out before mine,though... **

I have a delivery confirmation for your order, call me on Tuesday.

** I still haven't recieved my order from June, but i've been assured it'll be next week, so here's hoping to that. Not sure why exactly orders that were placed a week ago are being assembled and shipped out before mine,though... **

I have a delivery confirmation for your order, call me on Tuesday.

I'll call on tuesday...but this is frustrating. I called tuesday and was told it was shipped last week.. I called yesterday and was addressed by name that my order hadn't even been shipped due to some bad floorplates and when they went out next week, i'd be getting a call with the tracking #. I know it hasn't arrived at my current home and been signed for, as there's nobody else to sign for them and I check daily. Is the delivery confirmation the one you guys have from the one in december that was sent to the wrong address? Or was it sent to the wrong address a second time..?

Edited by ShadowAngel
Ahhh, yeah. You are the one that moved and the order has "disappeared". No, your mags are waiting for Tony to send me new baseplates. I have a hard time remembering people online names.

Understandable. That's why I tend to prefer talking on the phone. Thank you for clearing it up instead of having me worry about it until Tuesday.

Edited by ShadowAngel