Personally, I see no reason in them offering the hicaps for anything other than the .308. Their 'locap' .223 and 7.62 mags cost $25, you can almost buy 3 AK mags for that price and just convert the rifle to use them.

• 4 weeks later...

good friggin' work Jtodd!!!! If we all e-mail them -EVERYONE OUT THERE TOOOOO-They might get the point!!! maybe quicker too. I don't have one yet, but I'm going to write them right now!!!! especially if you told them that you'd buy one except, they don't offer more than 8 rnd mags.

here is what I just wrote the eaa:

I am an avid saiga owner. I love your prodcut (izmash product). I have the saiga 7.62x39 and would recomend it to anyone (and have).

I have a real interest in the .308 but, with the influx of semi-automatic (self reloading) guns offered in the .308 win out there with magazines of a capacity of more than just 8rnds, I have a real dilemma! This is the only thing I have found to sway my decision of buying your product in this caliber.

I realize that there is a law prohibiting this for import, but if the law changes (sept. 14 is right around the corner, and we expect it to die), please consider offering a 20rnd magazine or more. I am not alone in this decision and am part of a group of people that share this point of veiw. People that currently own this firearm, and potential buyers - this is there only concern with this product.

Please consider this in the months to come.

thank you.

a potetial buyer.

- if every one out there does the same - maybe something will happen!! it just takes a second, what could it hurt!?!

fight the good fight guys!

Edited by Siagalova
  • 2 weeks later...