I have a wood stock, lower handguard (not PG type), gas tube with wood installed, standard ak plastic pistol grip, with all metal hardware included. metal buttplate with trapdoor, sling hookup, mounting screws, lower handguard has the metal part in it to keep cleaning rod from rattling, and the pistol grip srew itself all are on the stock set. took these off my sar1 (not off a wasr10) and all three pieces of wood match in color. I was saving them to put back on the rifle if I sold it ever, but I really dont plan to oin the future, so I thought I would offer the set here for sale. there are one or two dings in the poly, but they are quite small and easily touched up if you really want to. this stock set makes the AK look like something out of liberia. it is NOT the cheesy laminate type wood found on WASR10's.

$65 shipped CONUS

wahli PM'd me about 4 hours before the first reply here. so he has to decide if he wants it in short order or dinzag will probably pick it up. keeping order of request fair, is all.

he also asked if it will fit a saiga 223, which I cant answer, as I dont have one, but on the saiga rifles you need a lower handguard retainer installed to use this set, and I dont know what the gas tube lockup is. so I cant tell you if it fits a 223 saiga or not, as it came off an SAR1 imported in 2002. the wood is DARK and there is definately some residue from powder and oil in the wood. :)

the cleaning kit is not included. it is in the butt of the new stock on the same gun.

here is a picture I had of it on another thread, with its friend. sorry bout the angle. its dark wood, is my point. it matches itself for color very nicely. if one were to even think about refinishing it, I would only go over it for a few minutes with fine steel wool and put a few very thin layers of poly on it after touching it up the two or three dings first.

post-5-1084418098.jpg

:devil: Excellent...

Oh hell...

Chris, since you threw out the big "t" word, well, I feel guilty... :angel:

It would probably fit the Saiga 223 if you had a lower HG retainer on it.

I know this guy who has some. The furniture set is yours if you still want it.

Otherwise I will mail Bvamp out payment Tuesday. :up:

lol Dinzag, it's ok you can take the set. I actually need to order a retainer from you. Also, when I ordered the bullet guide, I realized, upon trying to install, that I ordered the wrong type. I'll drop you a PM later on with another order ;)

-Chris

:devil: Excellent...

Oh hell...

Chris, since you threw out the big "t" word, well, I feel guilty... :angel:

It would probably fit the Saiga 223 if you had a lower HG retainer on it.

I know this guy who has some. The furniture set is yours if you still want it.

Otherwise I will mail Bvamp out payment Tuesday. :up:

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what the stock set looks like on my 308...

It's hard to catch the beauty of it unless the light is just right because it is so dark.

Anyhow...

post-2093-1172555043_thumb.jpg

post-2093-1172555142_thumb.jpg

excuse the lack of front-end hardware, I'm redoing it...

The blonde had to go back to the S-20 for now.

Thanks for the hookup B!

Edited by dinzag
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.