Join a coalition of all forum members and moderators on ALL forums

We once had an effective political voice, It is a damnable shame the NRA squandered their good name, finally sinking so low as to be a cheer leader for partisan political trash like Tom DeLay.

The 50 pounds of fundraising crap they send me every month looks like it came from a second rate Jim Jones wannabe holding a tent meeting. We need the NRA to be divorced from ALL party politics. There are a LOT of moderate Demorats that would love to get a SOLID NRA approval. If you want to stop goofy gunlaws, we get more for our dollar if we can concentrate on the people wanting to establish solid ,middle ground credentials.

Pig headedly becoming a laughingstock shill for single political party makes no sense to me, it doesn't help our cause.

I belong to a rod and gun club in Maryland. We were shut down when the RR right of way beyond our backstops became a popular hiker/biker trail. We had excelent officers who used all rescorces (including NRA school) and pulled off a miracle. We are now lead abated,no blue sky, greenspace certified, and blessed by the PG Co, park and planning.

I have not heard of another range that was shut down and came back strong. I don't think I have even heard about US re-opening?

Let's get some moderates and the NRA (they did have the formula to revive a range) together to re-open as many ranges as possible.

The construction dollars speak loudly to back home voters.

let them call me a terrorist. they can say it, but that dont make it so.

oh yeh, im a REAL THREAT to you.........REAL threat....come on, bring it the fuck on.

I would like to declare this to be my own stupid shit. come and fucking get me.

....they want a war? ....

I'm in.

G O B, Sorry to hear you live in Maryland

Hello, my name is GunnyR. I live in NJ. I just bought a Saiga .308 with a 16'' barrel and skeleton stock. My last .308 caliber weapon prior to that was the M240G medium machine gun on a crappy ass turret in gypsy armored humvee in a sandlot called Iraq. I've shot everything from a Beretta 92 to the M198 Howitzer (pulling the lanyard and calling in fire missions) and every caliber in between.

So what I'd like to say is that...ummm....I'm a gunaholic and I need help!

(cheers and applause from other gunaholics anonymous members)

Yeah G O B...I can relate! I told my wife last night we are moving to PA when I'm done school. If they keep insisting on passing these ridiculous gun laws we might just head East...all the way to Switzerland.

I'm going to escape on 7-04-10.

Looking at Eastern Tennessee. The city has been growin around me for too many years. I want to get a place where I can sit on the front porch in my long drawers and shoot Bambie's momma and Daddy from my rockin' chair!