Possibly the coolest accessory ever...

Have you fallen in love with the greatest tactical shotgun in the world, the Saiga 12? If you have, you've likely not only had alot of fun using it: hunting, practical shooting, and plain old plinking; you've probably customized it. Pistol grips. Left, right, under, and at least one top folding stock. There are forward rails, optic mounts, new iron sights, poly-chokes, and even bigger magazines! If you're really adventurous, you may have even gone the "SBS route". That's one hell of a tactical gun.

... but could it be better?

How about if you could add a silencer?

http://www.tacticaloperations.com/swatsep2000/

Check that out!

This seems like the absolute perfect way to round out your Micro-Galil style S12.

Hey Tony? What do you think? ;)

Have you fallen in love with the greatest tactical shotgun in the world, the Saiga 12? If you have, you've likely not only had alot of fun using it: hunting, practical shooting, and plain old plinking; you've probably customized it. Pistol grips. Left, right, under, and at least one top folding stock. There are forward rails, optic mounts, new iron sights, poly-chokes, and even bigger magazines! If you're really adventurous, you may have even gone the "SBS route". That's one hell of a tactical gun.

... but could it be better?

How about if you could add a silencer?

http://www.tacticaloperations.com/swatsep2000/

Check that out!

This seems like the absolute perfect way to round out your Micro-Galil style S12.

Hey Tony? What do you think? ;)

looks like someone welded on a glass pack muffler on a shotgun.

Pretty cool. I wonder how they keep the wads from getting fouled up in the baffles?

Most likely uses a single perforated tube down the middle.

Looks very Mad Max.

is it remotely legal in th US?

Yes silencers are legal under federal law. Getting a silencer is basically the same as getting a SBR or SBS.

Depends on what state you live in also. :angry: (not mine)

I have video I shot while at KCR of a single shot silenced shotgun so this is not a new concept for shotguns. I think we average 1 murder here a year and it is almost always someone killing someone in their family. Couple of years ago a guy killed his parents in their sleep with a "improvised shotgun silencer". I'm guessing a 2liter or something....anyway, he got caught...did it so he could inherit their farm.

Yep, Kind of neat. But when using a suppressed shotgun as a breeching tool, the sound of the load hitting the door would be louder then the muzzle report.