Is there a place to find who has been banned and for what ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You know what? I give up. If the admins cannot see who is creating this turmoil then I just dont know. If the Saiga is declared a DD because of this user named dog, then, well, it will be his/her claim to fame and his/hers alone. Is this something to be proud of?

You have got your head up your ass soo far you cant see the light.

The ATF watch this site daily.

The knew about the drum the same day it was posted by MD. Big surprise.

Dog didn't create a drum Mike (traitor) did.

Dog tried to tell Mike (traitor) not to pursue destroying RAA's ability to import more Saiga 12s.

Dog tried to explain to Mike that his mass marketed drum could screw up the classification of the

Saiga 12 by possibly invoking a DD classification.

Mike didn't care and said screw everyone im selling my drum even if it cost many Saiga owners their Saiga because I can legally sell my drum.

If Mike's actions caused you to lose something you really care about a few days later, do you blame Mike or me for trying to find out what can prevent ....

Makc the administrator is very well aware of what is going on, unlike you that lives in a bubble and is pissed because you do not understand the grand scheme of things.

Life goes on.............

Well it really seems like in all this hostility fostered by one ass being just that, and another following suit, the issues have been led astray..

1. MD is not a traitor because he wants to create something no-one else has followed through with even if it may cause SOMEONE ELSE (the ATF) to make a BS classification change.. He desires, just as many of us do, to leave the choice of the gun owner in the hands of the gun owner. It is NOT his fault that we have a governtment organization designed to keep us gun owners in check.. It iwll not be him who causes a change in classification it will be the ATF.. I find it pretty discusting to think that "we should just play along with thier rules or they might take away what else we have left." It sould not be forgotten that we as a whole have the power to set our own laws.. Haveing recently felt the noose loosening in Ohio with the passage of a CCW law, it is possible to effect change in our favor.

2. MD is not Evil for wanting to make some money in the prossess of takeing a risk with his own resources.. That is the name of the game isnt it? If it is ok that someone imports 10000 mags with a large number of the once dredded 8 round import mags then why is the creation of a 20 round drum really so different. Doesnt greed prevail a bit even when one person doesnt want to buck the unjust system put in place by the ATF because they might lose a specific gun in their collection? Why must we kiss their (the ATF) feet and ask for permission when we should be politically uniting and kicking their ass?

3. Nothing has happened yet.. You are all reeling about something that has not yet transpired.. The details of such a deployment are not yet set... We have people makeing threats to one another, calling the fucking ATF and just generally being nasty with one another here.. WHY??? Because someone doesnt kneel at the heels of the ATF asking for gun rights that none of us think we shouldnt have?

Answer these questions individually without the concequences that seem to be connected to them..

-Does anyone here really feel that a law abiding gun owner should not be able to own a 20 rnd drum if they would like to? (I doubt it..)

-Does anyone here feel that the ATF should be unchecked when they tell us what we can or can not have if we are to use such things responsibly? (I doubt that too)

Whats the issue then?

Side note.. I have noticed MD being blamed for the fallout between Cobra and Bvamp comeing from both of these named parties.. I do have some advice on this issue which applies to both the drum and the friendship.. Lets keep the responsibilty where it belongs.. BVAMP and Cobra are alone responsible for their relationship and the ATF is alone responsible for rullings they make..

I got a leather belt! .............. its real nice got it at Target.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same thing over and over again. No one is ever at fault except the ATF. It must be great to live in FantasyLand where no one is responsible for their actions. I'll have to come and vist sometime as soon as I get back from Liliput.

Same thing over and over again. No one is ever at fault except the ATF. It must be great to live in FantasyLand where no one is responsible for their actions. I'll have to come and vist sometime as soon as I get back from Liliput.

Who is a fault then when the ATF decides what we should or shoulndt own?

Excellent question! Anyone want to guess? That'd be US!!!!

So we are responsible because we give them a reasonable cause to restrict our ownership of various firearms and thier accessories? I dont see how this is the case? Did we all forget that they shouldnt be doing this?

You could always grab some of thosec drums and go teach the ATF a lesson. That ought to solve the problem!

This is a prime example of not being constructive and in stead leading this conversation into the realms of fighting. Why do so many people on this forum do this?

Excellent question! Anyone want to guess? That'd be US!!!!

So we are responsible because we give them a reasonable cause to restrict our ownership of various firearms and thier accessories? I dont see how this is the case? Did we all forget that they shouldnt be doing this?

Hell yeah! We sit back on our asses and do nothing. We get what we deserve.

Wonderfull... More sarcasm.. That really is constructive isnt it... Did I deserve that for haveing a thought?

Pino... chill out. No room or benefit to show E-Peens here. Show some bearing. Who gives a rats ass if anyone understands our belt ranking system and what it really means in comparison to public/private/self schooling. Seriously. Go read your leadership traits again.

Posturing is unbecoming bud. Fight the issue and not the person. Same to you Dog.

Those who live by the sword -die by those who do not. You'd have to be perfect -every time. They only have to be "lucky" -once.

Although you're my "brother", doesn't mean you can tarnish my title. That's wrong and Damnit ~you know it too! Save your energy for real enemies.

Dog, show some tact for Pete Sake. Southerners are no better than the rest of us. ...which of course spells "U.S."

(~~Except they can drink more and make better ghillie suits).

Past that, banning....ok. Goes right into the "so what" category for me. Will it keep me up nights wondering why oh why? Nope -so what.

The ISSUE is the drums and the possible effect, or no effect, on our Saiga 12 shotguns. The issue is about what WE think about it and why. Everyone wants to go off into reduce the thinking pool down to a pile of steaming pile of filth, typos, and threats?

...Well let me at least remind you all of one simple fact: Divided we will fall. Its as true now as it was then. If someone wants to be a rogue on something like drums well...it thins the herd now doesnt it? You think the ATF wants to go against those standing together, or the one wandering from the flock? Well shit...here I thought some of you were hunters.

Semper Fi,

~S

USMC 4th Force Recon 88-94

You're exactly right. Enough said. I had been sippin on too much of that smooth Tennessee wisky last night (explains the typing) and already have anger management issues and don't handle disrepect from anyone or anyone questioning my serivce very well. Last time that happened I ended up with a broken/cut hand and gave sum young punk a prettier smile.... It ended up costing me some money too. I'll go no further with the ass-whoopin comments..... My invitation is still extended to Dog though. and no disresect was intended towards you Bvamp.... I'm afraid you'll bannish me too!! I just don't like some being banned for their opinion and or endeavors....but I don't make the rules here.

Semper Fi,

Pino

III MEF OKI 97-98

MCSFBN NORVA 98-02

Range Coach 3+ years

and Trained allot w/FAST Co

I say we have Pino and Dog go kick IndyArms' ass and then ban him from the forum.

Why?

Because he hasn't posted any new Miss Saiga pics in a loooong time!

GEEE!!!! THANKS!!!! :haha:

I love it when I get THROWN UNDER THE BUS!!!!

(Why isnt there a "fuck you" finger flipper smiley for right here!??!?! :lol: )

Tell ya what... you send Dog, and Pino swing by my place...

When we get done drinking, and partying, and blowing off some rounds... we will give ya a call, Will... you can swing over too... Then I will have my 2 new bro's hold ya, while I give you the gunworlds biggest SUPERWEDGIE :super: ... And then after that, we'll hand you a couple cold ones, hand you a saiga, and point ya at the targets to blow off some rounds at too!!! :up::lol::up:

( Ok... maybe I am just kidding about the wedgie... but the beer/ammo would be free! :up: )

And this pic below will teach you to threaten me!!!! :haha:

:smoke:

model_index4.jpg

Only met that guy once and the picture cuts off the rest of the area. There is a kicked keg off to the left and the guy to far left still has a beer in his hand. The normal routine was to party like a rock star friday and saturday nights and then shoot all day Saturday and Sunday during the day. I'm sure that guy on the left with the beer was just having one to get rid of the shakes! That guy your talking about could be Al for all I know, I'll have to ask one of the guys who brought him along.