What happens Sept. 14 for Saiga owners?

flash hider,collapseable stock,bayonet lug,pistol grip.

Yes, I'm sure there will be some AK's in the market with those features. My question is whether or not Saiga's will have those things. I thought Saiga firearms were regulated under import laws that are different than the AWB. Am I wrong?

Yes, I'm sure there will be some AK's in the market with those features. My question is whether or not Saiga's will have those things. I thought Saiga firearms were regulated under import laws that are different than the AWB. Am I wrong?

god forbid you take it to a smith and have it installed. or do it yourself within limits of law AWB sunsetted.

god forbid you take it to a smith and have it installed. or do it yourself within limits of law AWB sunsetted.

[hangs head in shame]

Yes, you are correct. What do I need to do for my penitence?

I guess I better just get together what I need for the conversion. The current stock is causing me problems because I have short arms. Putting the stock to my shoulder pushes the receiver too far out in front of me to be very effective.

you must convert that saiga before and after the 14th of september. though do follow all state and federal laws please.

stock from www.k-var.com if you want dragunov www.ultimak.com for choate dragunov comes with ak handguard for $50 vs whole set from k-var for $80

www.tapco.com or rpbusa for fire control group trigger,hammer,disconnector maybe gas piston. want more evil features go buy em. make sure you have 5 US parts if you go pistol grip. no pistol grip 4 parts to use AK mags.

you must convert that saiga before and after the 14th of september. though do follow all state and federal laws please.

stock from www.k-var.com if you want dragunov www.ultimak.com for choate dragunov comes with ak handguard for $50 vs whole set from k-var for $80

www.tapco.com or rpbusa for fire control group trigger,hammer,disconnector maybe gas piston. want more evil features go buy em. make sure you have 5 US parts if you go pistol grip. no pistol grip 4 parts to use AK mags.

Mrapathy2000 has spoken. So let it be written, so let it be done!

I shall banish my fears of AK tinkering.

When the conversion is complete, it shall be unveiled for the world to see! Then my Saiga and I shall slay many a water-filled milk jug and two-liter plastic bottles. Ah yes, the mighty milk jug. A noble beast indead. Truly worthy of hollow points.

I shall say many a "Hail Kalashnikov" while firing his creation in joy...thus my penitence will be complete....

Err...Umm...I mean, yes, I'll get going on the conversion right away. :angel:

Everyone is waiting to see what happens when the AWB is due to expire. I think that is why Saiga sporter types are in short supply. If the ban does die and is not replaced by something uglier we will more than liklely see a flood of Izhmash's comming into the country in true AK configuration. Otherwise we'll see a continuation of the current Saiga's in greater numbers. Dealers don't want to get stuck with Saigas if the ban expiration sticks. Bet we know by Xmas.

here here! I think so too! they'll go down in price as well! this baby is done! f the awb!

I imagine a converted saiga will prob go for $300, or close to. that's if the Izmash hasn't raised their price.

here we are sept 1 - no one has heard anything? it's DONE - waiting for the next crazy law, like no semi-shotguns.

Edited by Siagalova