Maybe I really should have posted this in the .223 forum. Typically I never promote putting anything AR on an AK but I'm thinking of doing some mods to my .223 to make it look like sort of a AR/AK crossbreed. I already have an M-16 grip on it. I think this brake/hider will go nicely with that kind of setup. It has proven very effective with ARs in some reviews I've seen.

The other necessary evil is one of these...

Can someone tell me who makes this rail system? Is it a Krebs product?

Credit to nickdrak for the pics and awesome rifle! :super:

post-1293-1175194476_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1175194521_thumb.jpg

Here's mine as is...

post-1293-1175194870_thumb.jpg

Hmmm ya know the more I think bout it I may have to get another S-.223 for this other project! :angel:

That is a masterpiece, best of both worlds...One could get the galil M16 mag adaptor on the .223 version and you'd really be rocking!

No dicking with mags, just buy your favourite AR mags, hell you could lend your AR mags to your AR buddies just to stick it to them..

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey check out my next brake/ hider...kewl!

http://dpharms.com/us-made-phantom-flash-h...read-p-232.html

Hmm. A little late am I in replying to this (gosh! I sound just like Yoda!) but that "us-made-phantom-flash-hider" sure looks like what has been available for quite some time from one of our very own! Well, someone once said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Now, if they would only pay our guy some royalties... ? Besides, I like our guy's version better!