I just don't understand how my member # can be higher then the number of members. Any ideas?

Being a member of a number of forums like that, I can almost assure you that it's from losing some folks along the way. Banned members, people who have left, etc...

When someon leaves, at least on most forums, their number position doesn't leave, but since they are no longer members they don't reflect total member numbers.

I just don't understand how my member # can be higher then the number of members. Any ideas?

Being a member of a number of forums like that, I can almost assure you that it's from losing some folks along the way. Banned members, people who have left, etc...

When someon leaves, at least on most forums, their number position doesn't leave, but since they are no longer members they don't reflect total member numbers.

It seems crazy enough that there are 5,000 members (5,010 now), but it's even harder to imagine that over 600 people left this forum. :wacko:

No, it is not that 600 left the forum, it is because 600+ spamers and fly-by's were banned or/and their accounts deleted over the years. The banned group does not count as memebers.

The # 1 was me :) then I added a friend, Zelik #2, then I deleted my own account while playing/learning the board controls and re-created the acount for myself which is #3 now... :) that is how it all started...

No, it is not that 600 left the forum, it is because 600+ spamers and fly-by's were banned or/and their accounts deleted over the years. The banned group does not count as memebers.

The # 1 was me :) then I added a friend, Zelik #2, then I deleted my own account while playing/learning the board controls and re-created the acount for myself which is #3 now... :) that is how it all started...

That makes more sense. If one wanted to leave the forum, they would just leave and their SN and # would remain. Sorry to hear you had problems with that many people.

Thank God that's cleared up. I heard a wild-ass rumor McUzi was #1!! :lolol:

well, numbers six, seven, and three posted here. Its funny how you cant quite bring yourself to leave this place, aint it?

Basically, I have no life (other than my Saiga 12, my motorcycle, military, civilian job, family, dog, 3-gun matches......) and I'm just waiting for retirement!!

Edited by Ronswin
Thank God that's cleared up. I heard a wild-ass rumor McUzi was #1!! :lolol:

That IS funny! :lolol:

Account #1 is always a "root admin" account on any forum/board... McUzi would have to own this place for that! He was actually No.: 979