WTS LNIW E. German side-folder. Was taken out of wrap but never installed or used(just put into ziplock bag).

Note that this ad is cross-posted on other forum. Picture to follow later.

Bought NIW.

No question asked money back guarantee if not satisfied with the purchase for any reason. Positive feedback on Sturm/AR15.com/THR/TFL/etc.

$75 via USPS or $80 if PP(use email adr theinvisibleheart@gmail.com). Picture to follow later.

Email: theinvisibleheart@gmail.com

--John

DFW,TX

Picture(s):

Picture(s):

EGer-fldr-1.jpg

EGer-fldr-2.jpg

Edited by theinvisibleheart

I got PMs on this stock being Romanian side-folders and worth only being $50 or less.

There are at least two different kinds of loop side-folders on the market: Romanian and E. German. Functionally, they are the same, but cosmetically, the shape of the loop and fit/finish on the E. German are nicer. E. German side-folders are priced higher in the market, probably due to relative scarcity and collector value.

Here is a picture comparing the two side-by-side:

Romy-vs-E-Ger-fldr.jpg

As you can see, the shape of the loop is different.

--John/theinvisibleheart

Check this build using E. German side-folder done by DeanD in AKforum.net at

http://www.akforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17930

DDR2.jpg

It is all German right down to the screws, springs, and cleaning rod except for a new Romanian un-marked barrel to which I installed the German barrel components, and a Polish rear trunnion which is machined the same as the Germans. I don't think one could tell the rear trunnions apart if placed side by side, the discerning factor on German parts is the machining but the Polish is up to par. Since I couldn't find a German rear trunnion anywhere but it is rather generic so I had to go with what I could buy.

Here's a picture of Romanian side-folder being sold by DPH Arms

110-1096_IMG.JPG

Edited by theinvisibleheart
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.