Heres what I CHANGED THEIR FORM LETTER TO READ!!!

I am outraged by this week's tragedy at Virginia Tech. It is much too easy for the wrong people to get deadly weapons in this country. When LAW ABIDING CITIZENS CANNOT!

It is time for you to take steps to end gun violence to prevent tragedies like the one at Virginia Tech. BY ALLOWING CITIZENS IN ALL 50 STATES TO CARRY A PERSONAL DEFENSIVE WEAPON!

I support ALL CITIZENS to have the ability to CARRY A CONCEALED WEAPON!!! So should you.

What are you going to do to stop gun violence in America?? UPHOLD THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!! RETURN OUR RIGHTS AS CITIZENS TO CARRY A WEAPON!!!

I hope they LIKE IT!!!

:smoke:

Virginia Tech was PROUD of how they lobbied in Richmond to make concealed carry unlawfull on their campus They said that that would make the campus safe.

Has anyone checked the faculty and dean's credentials? Can they really be educated and still believe that load of crap?

Maybe it is time to educate the intelligent people, and not the villiage idiots. ( If we were only educating CITIZENS, the unfortunate incident would never have happened.).

ya know more and more i wonder how much money they would save from not sending out the massive ammount of letters in the mail...i mean i know some people will "bite" and send them some cash but honestly i get stuff at least twice a month from these people telling me about when my membership is up